Get memory training tips at link above now
Brain foods are good for your memory and brain. However, if your really want to start remembering more you are going to need a system. My memory training system is at the link below
More brain foods: http://www.memorise.org/brain-foods/top-brain-foods
What are the top brain foods to improve your memory?
I do have a list of my best brain foods and this would be it
1. Eat whole grains for a steady supply of energy to your brain. This is a a great brain and memory food.
2. Eat oil fish (Salmon, trout, mackerel, herring). Essential fatty acids cannot be made by the body and must be obtained through a diet. You can get this from Omega 3 pills as well. Flax seed, pumpkin seeds are also a source
3. Eat more blueberries. They have antioxidants that are helpful for the brain.
4. Tomatoes. They protect against free radical damage
5. B6, B12 and folic acid prevent against brain shrinkage
6. Walnuts are the top nuts for brain health. Just a quarter cup of walnuts provide the daily intake for DHA
7. Avocados are healthy brain foods. It is a healthy fat and promotes good blood flow and is one of my favorite brain foods.
8. Dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties that protect brain and is a natural stimulant and is a top brain food.
9. Broccoli has significant amounts of vitamin K and that is going to be good for your memory and brain
10. Curry. Curry has turmeric in it and this spice is helpful to your brain and memory. If I could eat curry every day I would (and I guess I can!) and the reason I love it as one of my best brain foods is the taste. But the benefits for my memory and brain are real.
There are many things that you can do to help your memory and your brain and diet is one of the first things you can start with easily.
It is not on this list but drinking plenty of water is also great for your brain.
I hope you benefit from my list of healthy brain foods let me know in comments your favorite or if you have any I should had to my next list of top brain foods for memory