A daily pill that can help you achieve your goals for a better life.For best results I suggest you use all the best practices described on this site for improving your memory and include MindWorks in you daily natural supplements.
I love memorizing and I love cooking.
So BLAM. Here are the two together.
A fun and different technique to memorize something like a recipe. The method is called the MOVIE PALACE TECHNIQUE and it uses films to store data.
In this example, I use the classic film GOODFELLAS, paired with a delicious recipe called AGLIO E OLIO (a Roy Choi recipe taken from the movie, “Chef”–it’s friggin’ delicious!).
Here’s the recipe if you don’t want to watch the video:
• ½ garlic head (goodfellas style, sliced thin AF)
• ½ cup olive oil
• 1 tsp red pepper
• bushel of parsley, minced
• 1 or 2 lemons (juice)
• ½ lb spaghetti
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add the spaghetti, cooking until al dente, 8-10 minutes. Drain, keeping ¼ cup of pasta water.
2. Add olive oil to a large sauté pan, and heat over medium flame until shimmering.
3. Add sliced garlic, stirring constantly, until garlic is barely toasted.
4. Add the red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
5. Add the pasta, drained, with about 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking water.
6. Add lemon juice and parsley, and toss to combine.
7. Add salt, pepper. Serve with parm if ya want. PROFIT!
#AglioEOlio #scarlettsPasta #GoodFellas #MoviePalace
Check out my book, “Remember It!” to learn more memory tips! https://amzn.to/2PFObwW
Watch my Netflix documentary, “Memory Games”: https://www.netflix.com/title/81105525
To hire me for speaking events or memory related projects, contact me at: http://www.nelsondellis.com.
Follow me on Instagram (@nelzor) to see what I’m up to!
To support me on Patreon, head here: https://www.patreon.com/join/nelsondellis