My 12 tips on how to stay positive.
If you are wanting to stay positive it is not always easy. You can get discouraged and down if you aren’t careful.
My tips on how to stay positive are:
1. exercise and eat healthy. When you exercise it will produce endorphins that will combat depression and give you a positive attitude.
2. Don’t worry about the haters. Haters are going to hate. Focus on those who love you
3. Don’t worry about what you can’t control. If you want to stay positive worrying about what you can’t control is not going to help
4. Focus on what you can control. In order to stay positive you need to spend your energy on the things that you can control
5. Remind yourself of your successes. When we are trying to stay positive our brains will inevitably remind us of our failures and where we didn’t hit the mark. We have to go out of our way to remind ourselves of our positives
6. Be conscious of your thoughts! Think positive not negative.
7. Don’t gossip. Eleanor Roosevelt said, ‘Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people.’ Don’t gossip. Talk about positive things
8. Visualize positive outcomes for success. Visualize the outcome you want to have happen.
9. Take one step to your goal today. Taking one step will help you to be positive
10. Do something productive today. Read a book, learn something, spend time with your family. If you don’t you will do something negative. If you want to stay positive do something positive.
11. The next tip on how to stay positive is to ask yourself questions you can ask yourself to refocus your brain on positive things. Ask questions to stay positive.
12. Develop 3 words that define who you want to be so you can stay positive