Get free memory gift at link above
How to build a Mind Palace or Memory Palace video here:
My 6 steps to memorize faster
1. If you want to memorize fast the key thing is to organize the data first. Write out what you want to memorize and put some structure to it
2. Create a Mind Palace or a Memory Palace. I really believe this is hands down the best memory training technique that you could use and you will be able to memorize very fast if you use a memory palace. This is a memory palace https://youtu.be/3vlpQHJ09do
3. Go faster than you think is possible. If you are trying to memorize faster then you will need to force yourself to go faster! Often times people go slow because they want to make sure that their brains have the data. But if you go faster than you think is possible I think you will find that your memory held on to the data.
4. Review but do it differently. Instead of just reading the information again review without looking at the data. This will help your brain create stronger connections and shorten the amount of time you will spend memorizing.
5. go back in fill in the blanks. If there are items that you can’t remember then go back and make those connections stronger.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 until you have it!
This is how you memorize faster! You can do it!
If you are trying to study these are my 6 best study tips.
These study tips are proven to help you get better grades or remember more. You don’t have to be a student to use these study tips this is for anyone that wants or needs to learn faster.