Final Everest Base Camp Trek & Kala Patthar Summit w/ Post Helicopter Ride Ep 7 / EBC Nepal Travel
Follow on Instagram ▶ https://www.instagram.com/luisangellife
Free Better Memory Now Guide ▶ http://www.BetterMemoryGuide.com
Follow AE Mind
Like @ http://www.facebook.com/aemind1
Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/aemind
Right out the backdoor of Gorak Shep is the trail up Kala Patthar a small “mountain” that we can trek in about 1-2 hours. At the top: glorious views of Everest and Lhotse. This will be your epic IG picture for sure. Once we’ve summited, it’s all downhill from here. Pheriche is at a significantly lower elevation so we’ll sleep amazingly with all that oxygen. This is one of my favorite hikes out. It’s just pleasant all the way down.
Today’s the day we trek to Everest Base Camp. It’s a long day, but nothing insanely hard. Again, it’s the altitude that makes everything slow.
After we reach EBC, we take a helicopter ride down to Lukla before flying to Kathmandu, Nepal!
Achieve and Accelerated and Empowered Mind
-Luis Angel Echeverria
Your AE Mind Memory Coach
Memory Training for Students, Professionals, Business People, Mental Athletes, and Everyone Else: http://www.aemind.com
About Luis Angel (http://www.LuisAngel.net):
– Memory Master Champion on Fox
– Member of Team USA at the World Memory Championship
– 2nd Overall: Australian Memory Championship 2015
(2 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze Positions in 10 Events)
– Memorized Deck of Cards: 2 Minutes; 120 Digit Number: 5 Minutes
– Coach of AE Mind Memory Team: Gold in Numbers USA Memory Championship
– Author: #1 International Bestseller, Better Memory Now (http://www.BetterMemoryBook.com) and How to Remember Names and Faces (http://www.RememberNamesBook.com)