Dangerous Lukla Airport and Hiking Day 1 to Mt. Everest Base Camp | Mount EBC Trek Nepal Travel
Follow on IG ▶ http://www.instagram.com/luisangellife
Free Better Memory Now Guide ▶ http://www.BetterMemoryGuide.com
Follow AE Mind
Like @ http://www.facebook.com/aemind1
Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/aemind
We woke up early in Kathmandu Nepal to go to the airport and make our way over to the world’s most dangerous airport in Lukla Nepal!
It wasn’t all that bad this time around. We got into a small plane and it was a bumpy landing but the pilot was amazing and got us to Lukla all in one piece!
Then the fun began.
With our yaks ready to go with our duffle bags in tow, we began day 1 of the hike to Mount Everest Base Camp or EBC. It was a nice and steady 3 hour hike. Great way to start the hike as we ended at the Buddha Lounge for a nice night’s rest.
Achieve and Accelerated and Empowered Mind
-Luis Angel Echeverria
Your AE Mind Memory Coach
Memory Training for Students, Professionals, Business People, Mental Athletes, and Everyone Else: http://www.aemind.com
About Luis Angel (http://www.LuisAngel.net):
– Memory Master Champion on Fox
– Member of Team USA at the World Memory Championship
– 2nd Overall: Australian Memory Championship 2015
(2 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze Positions in 10 Events)
– Memorized Deck of Cards: 2 Minutes; 120 Digit Number: 5 Minutes
– Coach of AE Mind Memory Team: Gold in Numbers USA Memory Championship
– Author: #1 International Bestseller, Better Memory Now (http://www.BetterMemoryBook.com) and How to Remember Names and Faces (http://www.RememberNamesBook.com)